Uti pain need help tell me quickly.

Patient

Q: Pain i think i have a uti i have pain in penus. burning pain burning pain when peeing i feel like a pain, 3/10 pain. lots of pain.

Symptoms:  Pain in penus, pain when peeing,
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

It seems you are suffering from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) secondary to stone/stones in the urinary tract. Since your pain is radiating to the tip of your penis, this is probably due to stone in the Ureter.
You should also get your blood sugar tested as diabetes can also cause UTI.
So, you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen and Urine culture. If any stone is found you would be treated based on size, site of the stone. Also important here is to get a Fasting Blood Sugar tested to rule out diabetes that can cause UTI.
If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report.
For acute pain relief, you can take Drotaverine tablets.
You should not ignore this, go to ER now.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

Stay Healthy