UTI reoccurring with virginal burning

Q: Good day Doc. I got married to my love wife, late last year but She has been battling with UTI since December. Whenever she notices the rashes, she would visit the hospital. And when she takes the prescribed drugs (usually antibiotics), she would be okay. But the problem is that it keeps reoccurring. The UTI is often accompanied by burning sensation in the virginal when urinating.
Now, she thinks I should go for a test. But the problem is that I don't even know what test to go for? I feel completely alright. What test/drugs can I take? Need I mention that I cannot remember the last time I took drugs or visited the clinic. Both of us are faithful to each other, and we married as virgins. Pls advice me. Thank you.

Symptoms:  UTI, virginal burning, rashes on virginal