UTI symptoms, diagnosed as kidney stone.

Patient : I have been showing symptoms of a UTI. Frequent urination, constant urge to go. Although there is no pain or burning. I went in and had a urinalysis. Results came back and the doc said there was no sign of an infection although there was blood in the urine. I was told that I had a kidney stone although I am not showing typical kidney stone symptoms. sent home and told to drink lots of water. About a week prior I developed an itch around my anus and what I though was a very mild hemorrhoid. Doc checked it out and said it was nothing to worry about. I'm showing all of these symptoms right now and I need to know if I should go get retested for UTI. I have not been sexually active in three months however I do have a mild case of molluscum according to my Doc. thanks.
Symptoms:  Frequent urination, Constant urge, mild fever, anal itching. Typical UTI symptoms.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We believe that you should be retested for the possibility of a urinary tract infection. Si nce you had blood in your urine the first time around, and your pain is still present, it is possible that the bacteria have proliferated to detectable levels at this point. You will likely be placed on a course of antibiotics to treat this infection. We are not certain if you had an ultrasound performed to assist in the diagnosis of your kidney stone, but it is important that you have this done in order to determine the size and position of this possible kidney stone. Please follow up with your doctor accordingly. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com