UTI symptoms for a month and menstrual cycle symptoms?

Q: I just finished my period and have been having what seems to be a UTI symptom as in the smell and feeling like I have to go. This morning I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich then felt nauseous and a few hours later I threw up a green substance. I also have a lower back ache. I was wondering what these symptoms mean?

Symptoms:  Feeling the need to urinate but not having to, nausea and vomiting after eating the sandwich in the morning

A:   Hello
Thanks for the query
You seem to be having gastritis and food poisoning symptoms. You may not be able to tolerate cheese, butter, and dairy products in the morning, hence the indigestion and nausea. Since you fee you have a UTI, it may also produce vomiting and nausea. It is better to avoid these food products for a while, especially on an empty stomach. Drink lots of water, say up to 3 liters a day.Also, see a doctor for an examination. Blood and urine tests may be needed. If it is a urinary tract infection, you may need antibiotics accordingly. The doctor may wish to put you on antiemetics and antacids too.
Hope this helped