UTI won't go away after antibiotics

Q: I had a UTI caused my E.Coli, and I've been on two courses of different antibiotics to clear it up. I took my last pill yesterday, but I'm still having mild symptoms. I did an at home urine test which came back negative for E.Coli and positive for leukocytes. What does this mean? Should I go back on antibiotics?

Symptoms:  Slight burning while peeing, bladder pain, urgency to pee

If you have been already earlier treated with antibiotics then at present slight burning and urgency still indicates remnant bladder infection even if its not E.Coli. There are many which can cause UTI. So if leukocytes have been isolated it indicates cystitis requiring a course of NORFLOX-TINIDAZOLE tab ( on prescription) for continuous 7 days with inclusion of 5-6 liters of water in a day to flush out the infection soon.
I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health,