UTI worsening syptoms

Patient : Have had 3 doses of antibiotics for a UTI, where bacteria cannot be found in my urine. I have burning pain when unrinating. feel the urge to pee all the time but only little amounts come out, have lower back and pelvic pain, have nausea and just recently found tiny bit of blood while wiping. Also was itchy for 4 days, was red raw and eventuallly went away. also occasional pain during and after sex.
Symptoms:  Burning sensation when urinating, nausea, back and pelvic pain, itching, slight blood when wiping.