UTTER CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME.

Patient

Q: HAI GOOD MORNING. I HAVE A DOUBT ABOUT MA PREGNANCY. IM 7 WEEK PREGNANT. BUT I USED TO TRAVEL ON BIKE WITH MY HUS. YESTERDAY SOME WHITE COLOUR FLUID COMES OUT FROM MY VAGINA. IM CONFUSED ABOUT THAT . I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.
THANK YOU
RABUNA SHIPUN
CALICUT , INDIA

Symptoms:  SYMPTOMS: PREGNENCY
Doctor

White discharge is common during pregnancy. In case it is associated with abnormal smell and excessive it may mean an infection. There is no sign of miscarriage. Cramps and increased bleeding will suggest a miscarriage. Avoid travelling in two-wheelers during pregnancy.
For now relax and take rest, in case the discharge is foul smelling and excessive, get yourself examined by the doctor. Drink lots of water a day
Hope this helped.
Regards,