Ask The Doctor > Pending > Vagina trouble feels numb

Vagina trouble feels numb

Patient: While having sex or even masturbation i feel nothing it feels as if my vagina is numb in a wayi was diagnosed with chlamydia i took the 2 pills same time a week later i went to urgent care to get retested they gave me a shot of 250 mg of rocephin and 1,000 mg of zithromax pills and tested again the shot and pills they said would clear it up if it came back positive for chlamydiathen they gave me metroNIDAZOLE 500 MG tablet take twice a day and sulfamethoxazole- trimethoprim 800-160 mg per tablet for vaginitis and a bladder infection they claimed i have but my chart says nothing about that or chlamydia from that visit but i have been taking the 2 pills twice a day tomorrow will be my last day so my question is why would i not beable to feel anything having to do with my vagina

Symptoms: Vagina where you have sex feels numb i cant feel when i masterbate or have sex , milkish discharge , urin is darker than normal very orangish

Doctor: