Vaginal Bleeding After Intercourse

Q: I had intercourse towards the end of my cycle. For one day I was 'cycle free" but then the next day I started bleeding, heavy. It lasted for a week and then for 9 days I was fine but then I started bleeding again. Though it was heavy, it only lasted 3-4 days. I was concerned in the beginning if I had gotten pregnant since we had not used protection and though I am on the pill, I hadn't been taking it for the past 3 days before having intercourse. But with all this bleeding, I strongly do not think so but a week after intercourse I noticed I had to pee more often and my sleeping pattern was thrown off. What is going on? Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Constantly going to the bathroom. Tired. Bloating. Cravings.