Vaginal bleeding durring bowl movement after first time sex

Patient

Q: Hello,

I had sex for the first time a couple of days ago, I bled for about 2 days afterwords which I read is normal. The bleeding seemed to have stopped until I had a bowel movement and noticed a fair amount of blood in the toilet. It was definitely vaginal blood and very scary. It stopped again immediately afterwords. Is this normal?

I also had a cramping pain on my lower right side below my appendix scar. it lasted a couple of days but that seems to have stopped too.

I am in my mid 20s and have IBS, otherwise healthy as far as I know.

Doctor