Vaginal boils with redness and itchiness on labia majora.

Patient

Q: I have vaginal boils/pimples kind of thing on my labia majora. its painful and itchy. what to do . please help

Symptoms:  Itching and rashes
Doctor

If you have experienced vaginal boils and pimples near the labia and they are painful as well, with confluent growth, then it is likely that you have contracted a herpes zoster infection. It is suggested that you should visit your physician for a local examination and a swab culture for confirmation of the diagnosis and if confirmed than you would have to be started ion antivirals soon to reduce the incubation period and shorten the core of the disease.
I hope I have answered your query,
Wishing you a speedy recovery,
Regards,