Vaginal Burning sensation

Patient : Hello I've had this vaginal burning for a few months now I got diagnosed with uti I took two different medications but none of them worked. I've taken SMZ/TMP DS & I have also taken Fluconazole & ciprofloxacin. What could this be?
Symptoms:  Burning sensation in vaginal area
Doctor :   Hello, The medications you have taken do provide cover for gram positive and negative bacterium but not for anaerobes. So it is advisable that you may discuss with your physician for a course of TAB NORFLOX and TINIDAZOLE for 7 days. Please increase your water intake to 5-6 liters a day to flush out the infection sooner. I hope i have answered the query in detail, wishing you good health, regards