Vaginal Discharge and Dryness during sex

Patient

Q: About two years ago I had some sort infection in my vagina and a ball or sack that the doctor twisted out and removed and tested it for cancer. It came back clear and I was given creams and medicine for the infection. The infection cleared.
But ever since I seem to be dry during sex, I never used to have this problem, and it has become quite embarrassing and annoying.
I also have a lot of discharge night and day.
If it were advisable I would probably wear a tampon every single day, I cannot wear underwear because they get completely wet in no time. I would appreciate your help.

Doctor