Vaginal Discharge and pain.... 4 sti tests clear

Patient : Hi just wondering have ever heard of these symptoms that can really help me out . I know people will automatically say its an STI but with the last 9 months i have had 4 sti tests (Chlamydia, Gonorrea, Trich and blood tests also) which were all clear and they just told me i was prone to a lot of discharge (also i havn't had sex with anyone since then). I have also had tests for a UTI, Yeast infection and BV. I really don't think its a normal amount of discharge as i have to wear panty liners every day. I would really love some asvice form another prospective. Thank you in advance.
Symptoms:  I'm experiencing an awful lot of yellow discharge along with an urge to go to the bathroom and a pain on my left side and sometimes blood stained discharge.