Vaginal Discharge at 37 weeks Pregnant

Patient

Q: I'm currently 37+1 pregnant, had my 36 week appointment on 2/25/15. For the past 2 days I've had a whitish, occasional lumps, no odor, no itch vaginal discharge, in amounts that sometimes I have to change underpants, sometimes 2x a day. I also went to the dentist on 2/25/15 and had 5 teeth extracted and he sent me home on ABTs. If it was yeast, my doctor should have noticed, right? What do I do? Should I go see my doctor, I have my 37 week appointment this Wednesday. What's going on? Is this normal?

Symptoms:  Whitish, occasional lumps, no itch, no odor vaginal discharge.
Doctor