Vaginal discharge, painful intercourse..

Patient

Q: Vaginal discharge, painful intercourse, swelling of vulva/vagina, frequent urination.. I don't know what it is

Symptoms:  Vaginal discharge, painful intercourse, swelling vulva/vagina, frequent urination
Doctor

It is evident from the symptoms that you have been suffering from vaginitis secondary to a possible vaginal infection mostly bacterial vaginosis. Also, urinary tract infection developed following bacterial vaginosis.
iT IS HENCE ADVISED THAT YOU VISIT YOUR PHYSICIAN FOR A PER SPECULUM EXAMINATION AND A HIGH VAGINAL SWAB SMEAR FOR CULTURE TO ISOLATE THE CAUSATIVE ORGANISM and to direct antibiotic treatment both for vaginitis and UTI ( following urine culture) for a week. it should be treated easily and you need to avoid intercourse till complete treatment is achieved.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards