Vaginal dryness, itching, discharge, been checked for everything, still no answer.

Patient

Q: I've been having vaginal problems. I'm 17, I am sexually active, have been for 2 years now. But recently (past 3 months)I literally cannot have sex. It feels as if I have a curling iron in there. Sorry to be graphic but it's the easiest way to explain the pain. It burns. We have tried numerous times and it will be fine for 2 minutes then it will start burning. I have a few other symptoms.. Dryness, I usually bleed after we've tried to have sex, it's extremely itchy, odd colored discharge (brownish). I originally thought it was a yeast infection and treated it. But it did nothing and it's worse than ever. I've already been to the doctors and they tested me for STDs, yeast, and basically everything else but nothing came up.. I have absolutely no idea whats going on. I have been refraining from sex for weeks, and when I believe I'm better it starts back up again. Please help.

Doctor