Vaginal dryness no discharge or other pain

Q: Doctors my question to you is this. I am a 61 year old very sexually active and have in the past year have experienced vaginal dryness that is very annoying and embarrassing because we always have to provide extra saliva. Is this a medical condition and is there something I can do or take to fix this thank you

Symptoms:  Experienced vaginal drynessn,

At 61 years, it is presumed that you have been menopausal now, and hence the estrogen required to maintain the vaginal moisture and mucosa is lowered causing vaginal dryness. This is common in post menopausal women.
If vaginal dryness is the sole concern , then it can be alleviated by use of estrogen vaginal creams which can be applied twice a week for 3 weeks and it can help you regain the vaginal moisture . You may visit your physician for a prescription .
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,