Vaginal fissures occuring often during sex or wrong movement

Patient : Fissures on skin between vagina and anus. Occurs during sex and sometimes just if I move wrong. No chance of STI as both been checked recently and no other sexual partners.
Doctor :   While trauma to the perineal area is possible during sex, fissures are not and may be related to some other problem dema nding urgent medical attention. Please do not use excessive force during the act. If necessary, you may try one of the OTC lubricants to ease up the penetration. Do consult a doctor for physicals as soon as possible.