Vaginal Growth with discomfort

Q: Hi, I've been having some worries about my health down there. My name's Matt, a pre testosterone transman.
So, I'm not sure what the words are for this, but on the inside of labia around the opening / clitoris, there was 2 other flaps, one is considerably larger than the other and at times can be uncomfortable. It about half the size of my thumb.
The second is around my vaginal opening. There appears to be growths, small but pointy with little sensation around the opening. The can make intercourse sometimes uncomfortable and these 2 problems combined can make me feel really self conscious in the bedroom.
Occasionally there is also really intense itching, although that seems to have passed.
Thanks, Matt

Symptoms:  Itching , growth , discomfort