Vaginal infection not fully treated?

Patient : Hi i have beeen recently been treated for an enternal infection and the course has finished now but i am still experiancing a bad smell down below.. I also took my last contriceptive pill 2 days ago and my period still has not came. Could this be because of the course of antibiotics
Doctor :   You may have to repeat the swab test to see if the treatment has been effective or not. Certain antibiotics do interfere with the contraceptive pill and make the pills less effective in preventing pregnancy and it is advisable to use other means of protection (condoms) during these times.