Vaginal infection plus urinary tract infection

Q: Hi,
I wanted to know that can I use "CLINGEN CLINDAMYCIN & CLOTRIMAZOLE VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES" after my periods statred.

I have only inserted ONE Suppository yesterday, today my periods have started.

So should I insert or complete the process after my periods get over?

I think so my Doctor have told me to stop during periods and complete after the periods, and I am not sure what to do.

This is the second time I am suffering from Vaginal Infection

Symptoms:  Painful urine passing, itchind around vagina and anus

If you have been advised clingen vaginal pessaries for treatment of vaginal candidiasis and your periods have started then there is no point using them as they would leak out after dissolution. So, its best to restart after menses if the infection persists. However you may continue the urinary antibiotics for 7 days which you may have been advised for the urinary tract infection, as it is secondary to the fungal infection and would require a separate treatment all together. Also increase your water intake to 5-6 liters per day so that the infection is flushed out sooner.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,