Vaginal infections

Patient

Q: I dont really kno if i have a yeast infection or what, but i for about two and a half weeks now i have been experiencing this very bad smell from my virgina. When i first noticed it was absolutely horrible but by day to vBulletin it was terrible but not as bad over time the smell got better but the white discharge is still coming out it is so embarrassing, and is destroying my sex life, my question is what do you think i have, ? And what should i do to cure it ? I have no inching or burning or readiness.

P.s. my period has not came on yet, could it be stress or what, PLEASE HELP

Doctor