Vaginal irritation

Patient

Q: I have been sexually active with this guy for about 3 months now. We have been having unprotected sex. I do believe that I am the only one who is having sex with and he is the only guy I have been with. I started having vaginal itching with light discharge on and off. then it turned to brown discharge with internal itching. now im still having internal itching , irritation in vaginal area when I urinate and sometimes bright blood. he has never had a STD and neither has he. what oculd it be??

Symptoms:  internal vaginal itching, brown discharge, bright red bleeding that come and goes
Doctor