Vaginal issue (seal intact or not)

Patient

Q: I had exercise too much before two years ago, during period i felt that my bleeding increase. but after that periods time reduce two days. can you tell me, my hymen is intact or not? what will i do for further marriage issues?

Doctor

A:   Hello, Thank you for writing to us.

It does not mean that you are not virgin if your hymen is torn. Here are causes of a torn hymen:
Accident and injury
Sports like horse riding and cycling
Surgery
Vaginal douching
Masturbation

You need to explain to your husband that you are virgin and get him to trust you. If your husband does not believe you, I do not believe you will have a good marriage. If needed, you can talk to a Family counsellor.

Hope this helps you. All the best.