Vaginal problems

Q: Hi Doctor,

I have a question. I'm a 14 year old girl and i have been having issues with my inner labia for about 2 years now and it's really bothering me. It started when my inner labia started growing and getting a little bit larger than my labia majora. Sinds then i've been having problems with vaginal itching/irritation on the inner labia. It only irritates when i walk. I've been to a doctor, a gynecologist and tried stuff myself, but nothing worked. I don't have a (yeast) infection, nothing wrong with my laundry detergent, I've gotten a cream from the gynecologist for skin irritation and that helped, but it's definitely not gone. I'm a bit chubby around my thigh area, so they rub together. i though it may cause irritation for the labia to keep rubbing up against my thighs. i kinda "tuck" my labia in, and hen it stops bothering me. But tucking it in is pretty uncomfortable to do. It annoys me a lot and it effects me everyday. I really want to get labiaplasty done, but the gynecologist didn't request that. I really don't know what to do... i really dont want this problem to go on until i'm 18, when i can finally get labiaplasty myself. I hope you have some helpful tips/comments.

Kind regards, Rachel

Symptoms:  itching, painful, burning, irritating, discomfort