Vaginal Smells and Ecoli infections

Patient

Q: . What is the best over the counter medication to use to tackle ecoli and a yeast infection? Is there a generic medicine I can ask my doctor to call in for me so Im not charged a fortune for an office visit??

Symptoms:  9 months ago a culture was done on my urine, and it came back to be ecoli i used a yeast infection paste because i had no health insurance to see a OBGYN and it got 60% better and I have had it ever since. Vagina smells fishy and rotting type smells. taking heavy antibiotics the past week, i believe I now have a yeast infection, increased smell and severe itching.
Doctor