Varicella Zoster safe during pregranancy

Patient : Need to know the vaccines during pregnancy, i took Varicella Zoster (Chikkenpox) vaccine & couple of days later i came to know that i am pregnant so is it safe for my child.
Symptoms:  Pregnant
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually Varicella Zoster (Chickenpox) vaccine is not recommend ed in pregnancy. But it is not a indication for termination of pregnancy. Though there are no conclusive studies on the effect of vaccine on fetus, better to be careful. You need regular antenatal checkups, ultrasound examinations, TIFFA scan at around 20 weeks and quadruple test at around 18 weeks to detect the possible anomalies at the earliest. Take care.