Q: Hi, I had Csection with my first baby in 2010, moreover i had GDM. I have lost my kid after 4 months due to aspiration. Again i am pregnant now, same GDM this time too, i am 36 weeks now.

1. My care provider informed me tat if i have normal pains we can go for VBAC tat too before 38th week, if i am not getting natural labour she said no other go i need to go for c-section due to GDM.
2. I am really worried, please advice me wt to do to get labour pain before 38th week, i.e.. 2 weeks more. i am worried a lot, coz this baby going to be my life. I want to deliver naturally.
3. Is my doc telling truth tat i need to deliver before 38th week as i have gdm with prior c-section.

Please give me a sort of advice. I will follow tat for safe delivery.