Vdrl treatment, which pencilin?

Patient : My vdrl test result positive 1:16, so which pensilin use, pls tel sir?
Symptoms:  Blood test positive 1:16
Doctor :   Hi. Welcome to ATD. Thank you for writing to us. VDRL is the test for syphilis. Syphilis is generally treated with P enicillin. This will the correct therapy, but there are 2 concerns. One is a false positive test and the second is if you are allergic to Penicillin. Being allergic to Penicillin you cannot take it. Also, VDRL can be positive in other conditions like: Viral infections Drugs Lupus Rheumatic fever Thus, talk to a Doctor and never Self Medicate. Hope this helps you. All the best.