Vertebra fracture

Patient

Q: Dear sir,
the question if about my mother who met with an accident in MAY 2011. The Xray examination suggested L1 vertebrae compression fracture. Apart from this, she is also suffering from oseoporosis. After 4 months, we went for MRI as advised by the attenting doctor and the MRI findings were posterior diffuse bulge of L4 L5 discs indenting theca and both exiting nerve ends and posterior diffuse bulge of L5-S1 disc indenting both theca and compressing both exiting nerve roots.
Even after taking calcium, Aceclofenac, Tryptomer, Pentoprazole and other pain killers for more than 5 months, she still feels prblems in sitting, a sort of warming sensation in both the legs..she cannot sit on ground still.
Sir, can you tell me how m?time it will take to recover completely ?

Doctor