Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Vertigo, Blurred vision and Earache

Vertigo, Blurred vision and Earache

Patient: How can I relieve myself of an ear ache related to vertigo? The pain is coming down my right side of my neck and I can not turn my head quickly. It is also affecting my vision which Im starting to see blurry, mind you I have gone to the eye dr and I do have glasses.

Doctor: To determine which medications will relieve your symptoms, the underlying condition must be elucidated. There are severa l conditions/disease which can account for your problems including sinusitis, ear infections, Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo and infections of nose and throat. I strongly urge you to see a ENT speacialist as soon as possible. If you have developed an ear infection, the fact that your vision is being affected suggest that the infection is spreading.Though your symptoms may seem tolerable at this juncture you could suffer significant damage to your earing and/or your vision if not treated timely!