Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Very concerned by my inability to focus

Very concerned by my inability to focus

Patient: I have a modest case of ADD and am finding it increasingly difficult to focus. I was wondering if there are any medications, other than Adderall, that would help sharpen my focus and not leave the ‘shaky’ feeling that adderall has in the past?

Symptoms: Inability to focus, feeling ‘cloudy’ all day, trouble having energy throughout the day.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.ADD is a pretty frequent illness. If adderall has not suited you then you may opt for other medicine options like methylphenidate or bupropion. All these help in ADD.Do meet your doctor and get the new medicines prescribed.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.