Very confused and stressed out about pregnancy!

Patient

Q: I am almost 20 weeks pregnant and mt due date is june 25 but in September i had sex with two guys on guy was on the 3 of September then i had my period on September 17-20 the other guy was after my period and i found out i was 5 weeks pregnant on october 22 which one is the father?

Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor

According to your history you might have conceived after your periods only.
According to your last menstrual period September 17th, by October 22nd your gestational age will be 5 weeks 1 day, which is corresponding to your finding.
So possibly, intercourse after your periods might have led to pregnancy.
DNA test is the confirmatory in paternal issues.
Take care.