Very confused and stressed out about pregnancy!

Patient : I am almost 20 weeks pregnant and mt due date is june 25 but in September i had sex with two guys on guy was on the 3 of September then i had my period on September 17-20 the other guy was after my period and i found out i was 5 weeks pregnant on october 22 which one is the father?
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your history you might have conceived after yo ur periods only. According to your last menstrual period September 17th, by October 22nd your gestational age will be 5 weeks 1 day, which is corresponding to your finding. So possibly, intercourse after your periods might have led to pregnancy. DNA test is the confirmatory in paternal issues. Take care.