Very fatigued and nauseous, especially after eating the foods I tested positive for

Patient

Q: I have tested positive for mild (+1) food allergies and my allergist said it is no big deal and I can still eat the foods. However, I notice that I am frequently very fatigued and nauseous, especially after eating the foods I tested positive for. Why would he tell me it isn't a big deal and should I avoid these foods?

Symptoms:  Nausea, fatigue
Doctor

A:   Significance of mild sensitivity to certain food items, as assessed by allergy skin prick test, can be ascertained by a clinical food trial. But, If you have already noticed intolerance to the food items that were tested positive, it is important that you avoid them in your diet.