Very low hemoglobin and very high iron is this possible??

Patient : My father(age 46) has low hemoglobin level of 5.4 g/dl but high iron levels of 222.9ug/dl , T.RBC is 1.27 millions/cumm (very low), pcv is also very low(15.6) what should we do now??
Symptoms:  Coughing, weak
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question. Iron overload is an excess (too much) iron in the body. Excess iron in vital organs, even in mild cases of iron overload, increases the risk for liver disease (cirrhosis, cancer), heart attack or heart failure, diabetes mellitus, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, metabolic syndrome, hypothyroidism, hypogonadism, numerous symptoms and in some cases premature death. Iron mismanagement resulting in overload can accelerate such neurodegenerative diseases as Alzheimer’s, early-onset Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. A low hemoglobin count can be associated with many diseases and conditions that cause your body to have too few red blood cells. This can occur if your body produces fewer red blood cells than usual, if your body destroys red blood cells faster than they can be produced, or if you experience blood loss. Diseases and conditions that cause your body to produce fewer red blood cells than normal include: -Aplastic anemia -Cancer -Certain medications, such as anti-retroviral drugs for HIV infection and chemotherapy drugs for cancer and other conditions -Cirrhosis -Hodgkin's lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease) -Hypothyroidism (a thyroid disorder) -Iron deficiency anemia -Kidney disease -Lead poisoning -Leukemia It is better to discuss with your Doctor about this. Once the morphology of the RBCs is seen, a diagnosis can be reached quickly. I hope this will help you. Take care.