VERY MUCH IN DEPRESSION,KINDLY HELP ME

Patient : HI DR, I AM PRERNA.I AM SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION. CURRENTLY I AM HAVING MEDICINE FROM A DR SINCE TWO MONTHS. I AM A PERSONS WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS. UNABLE TO HELP MYSELF. SOMETIME I FEEL I SHOULD DIE, EVEN I ATTEMPTED TWO ATTEMPTS WITH SLEEPING PILLS. I WANT TO OVERCOME FROM THIS BUT UNABLE. M LOOSING SELF CONTROL.I START CRYING IN OFFICE,GOT IRRITATED EASILY.LOOSING MEMORY,
Symptoms:  LOOSING SELF CONTROL, IRRITATION, LONELINESS, TENDENCY TO HARM MYSELF, COUNTING ON FIGURES, INSOMNIA,