Very odd smell in nose

Patient

Q: I smell something odd in my nose. My nose is not blocked and my throat is fine. The smell comes and goes and I don't know if it is something like blood because my nose isn't bleed at all.i suspect my dentures maybe because of which I might have got a fungal infection but just wanting to know what it could be. It could be due to tension or lack of sleep also because I have been studying a lot these days.

Symptoms:  Bad smell something like blood. No cold and throat is fine. No fever. Only an odd smell that comes and goes
Doctor