Very strange and energetic behavior

Patient : My friend is acting really energetic. Their pupils are very small, their hands are extremely cold to the touch, and is twitching.
Doctor :   I do understand your concern for your friend's health. There are many causes that cause constricted small pupils, howeve r the most probable cause (as mentioned that your friend is taking a blue pill) may be due to opioid drugs. I would suggest that your friend see his/her health-care provider for further evaluation. Overdose or toxicity to opoids may lead to severe complication such as breathing difficulty, agitation, confusion, seizures. I hope the information helps.

Guest: i am manic depression patient i am taking tretment for past four years but still i didnt cure iam hallusinating and have extrem energy and more changes in my behaviour