Very tight penis foreskin, what are the implications of this?

Patient : Hi Doc, I am 28 yrs healthy guy, recently married. I have a tight foreskin on my penis (and basically I do not see my penis foreskin moving backwards as is shown in internet or in fact some videos/images). I do not have any problem either while urinating or having sex. I have till now have had sex with condom on (and not without condom yet). I have read about phimosis and the treatment thereof. However, I was wondering since I do not have any problem with my penis and tight foreskin, 1. Is it necessary for foreskin to slip back? 2. Will it have any issue in having sex (without condom)? 3. Any problem when I would plan to start a family? 4. Any other issues By the way, the length of my penis when erect is about 6 inches. Your help and advice would be appreciated. Regards, Ravi
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Thanks for the query. It is not necessary that you should be able to slip back your foreskin completely. It would be a significant problem, if you are getting pain during masturbation or intercourse due to the tight foreskin. Also, if you are getting frequent attacks of phimosis, infection of the accumulated smegma which you are unable to clean due to tight foreskin, then it would be advisable to consult a surgeon at your place for the opinion regarding circumcision. If your partner is properly aroused and have adequate lubrication, it would not be of much problem without condom. The length of your penis is normal. Do not worry much on the size of penis, rather focus on the art of sex. Best regards