Viagra availability at OTC?

Patient : I have ed and I have a scrip for Viagra but the price is so high and medicare does not pay anything for it is there a different scrip that cheaper or a otc that will do the same thing
Symptoms:  I can get errection just can't keep it
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Sildenifil (Viagra) is only available via prescription, and there are no over the counter m edications that are equivalent. Please follow up with your doctor for further evaluation into the cause of your erectile dysfunction. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com