Viagra for psychological erectile dysfunction

Patient

Q: Hello, will Viagra work for psychological erection dysfunction? I can easily achieve erections in the mornings and when I'm on my own, but when I'm with someone new the anxiety prevents me from performing. I have no health problems and exercise frequently. Will a dose of viagra allow the blood to flow to cause an erection despite my nervousness?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your very specific query.

As you already know the diagnosis that you are suffering from Psychological erectile dysfunction and you are a healthy young male, there should not be any problem in trying Viagra. I hope this will work as it increases the sensation and the blood supply to the penis.
If you can control the anxiety part, which may improve with time, you will be successful and a time will come that you may not need any medicines at all.
You are too young, man. Try and see the results.
If positive, have a great life.
If not much effective, consult a Sexologist or a Urologist for counselling, medications if needed and set your goal.

I hope this answer helps you.