Virus or insect bite, lymph node swelling, shingles

Q: I have some bumps on my head, three maybe more than that because the bumps are big and could be a cluster of bumps. They are on the left side of my head right around the widows peak one just below my hair line. i didn't get bit by anything as far as i know. I discovered them yesterday morning and at the same time discovered my lymph node was swollen behind my ear on the same side.
I felt under the weather, no fever but felt un well. Still feel under the weather now. The lymph node is big, a noticeable bump, swollen and irritating and slightly painful or bothersome, somewhere in there.

Symptoms:  Low energy, sore where the lymph node is swollen, fatigue