Virusgetting dehydrated cant keep anythijg in Urine colored

Q: Virus..getting dehydrated cant keep anythijg in. Urine colored diarea...vpmiting brown and one small red hard piece thwwt looks like uncooked rice. Stomach still sour...cant go anymore thoigh.

Symptoms:  Diarea urine colored.vomiting.sour somtomach.headache.nausea

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

If you have been vomiting with nausea, headache and stomach ache and urine high coloured then you are most likely to be suffering from food poisoning. This can be treated with a course of antibiotics for both aerobes and anaerobic bacteria. You may take tab ofloxacin 200mg twice a day with tab ornidazole 500mg twice a day for 5 days.

Also, continue taking WHO ORS or oral rehydration solution after each vomiting to maintain hydration which can decrease headache and high coloration of urine. To stop vomiting you may take tab metoclopromide 10mg twice a day for 2 days. This shall not only help stop vomiting but also the nausea.

You may contact your physician for a prescription if required and start the medication as soon as possible. You should be benefitted.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,