Visible blue veins

Patient : Where are my prominent blue veins coming from? I am a 21 year old female. I thought I was pregnant but am experiencing some bleeding so I don't think that's it. No weight loss.
Symptoms:  Visible blue veins all over body, mainly breasts & chest
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that your visualization of the veins beneath the surface of the skin may be due to your complexion, dehydration, or even due to sudden stretching of the skin such as in sudden weight gain or pregnancy. We would like you to go to your doctor to be examined and have a pregnancy tests. Once this is performed, the most appropriate procedures and precautions will be taken. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com