Vitamin deficiency is less than 70 hair loss

Q: Hi Doctor i have Vitamin b12 deficiency which is less than 70. I am suffering from huge hair fall from past 2 years. could you please let me know whether B12 related to hair fall. if so what is the best treatment to increase vitamin b12

I have used mintop oil and finasteride before 3 years it worked for 6 months and , later i came to know because of using finasteride it kills sexual harmones then i stopped taking those medicines. now i am facing severe hair fall. could you please advice me whether vitamin b12 relates this Hair fall.

Symptoms:  Huge hairfall, itching. sweat on head.