Vitamin Intake

Q: I recently went to my primary doctor and told her I was feeling very stressed, weak, tired, and, fatigued. She prescribed me Nuvigil and I took this for 3 days and instead of making me alert and energized, it made me shaky, dizzy, sleepy, (but awake), and sick. I stopped taking it and a friend told me to take vitamins instead because they are safer and cheaper. So I went to the pharmacy yesterday and I bought some vitamins. I would like some feedback on how I should take them, if they are too much, and if they are safe, and if the benefits are effective. These are the vitamins:

MultiVitamins for her made with D3: Once a day
300 mg Fish oil: Two a day
Balanced B-100 Complex: one a day
D-3 400 IU: One a day
Biotin 5000 mcg: One a day

P.S. If it helps, I am a 24 year old female. I work and go to school full time and I am a single mother.