Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Vitamin supplements for bowel

Vitamin supplements for bowel

Patient: I currently take Letrozole after having breast cancer 2 years ago. I wish to know if I can take a Bowel Tonic B supplement. This has Turkey Rhubarb root, cascara, cellulose capsule, chamomile, dandelion root. fennel seed, giner root and wild yam in it. Thanks

Doctor: Thank you for your question. We cannot support the claims made by supplements, medications, and alternative treatments t hat are not specifically tested by Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products may not provide the treatment that they are claiming, or can be unsafe to use. Having said that, the specific components of this supplement does not have specific adverse contraindications with Letrozole. It is possible that you can take it without any complications.Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com