Vitamins to prevent negative side effects of Adderall

Q: Hi.

I am currently a 21 year old college student and have been diagnosed with ADD since I was 10 and currently take prescribed Adderall (20mg of the XR for the school day and 10mg of the IR when needed at night for homework).

I've noticed that the Adderall, while it works to control my lack of focus, creates muscle pain. Are there any vitamin supplements I can take to combat this? I read a few health forums where they mentioned chelated Magnesium as a way to stave off some of the side-effects of the drug. If so, how much daily and what type (Magnesium citrate, amino acid, etc.) should I be taking? Apparently adderall is also bad for your cardiovascular system and Magnesium supplements help this too?

Thank You!