Vomiting

Patient

Q: I drink several Dr Peppers a day. I am 42. Born with ceberal palsy. I have daily headache and vomit a few days a week after eating.

Symptoms:  Stopped up nose.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. Cerebral palsy is a disorder affecting the nervous system and brain. As a result you can experience eating and digestion problems such as difficulty swallowing, vomiting and constipation. It is possible that your symptoms are due to your Cerebral palsy. If however your vomiting has newly started we recommend that you consult your doctor to determine if your vomiting is due to another cause.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com